There have been five YGP Learning Journeys (2015-2019), which brought together groups of hand-selected and highly-talented youth, aged 19-25, from all over the world for an intensive learning program. On each 3-week Learning Journey, YGP participants learned from and inspired each other, engaged in mind opening learning activities, adventures, lectures and daily facilitated reflections. These Learning Journeys facilitated the development of strong intercultural connections and kickstarted each participants membership in our life-long YGP Global Talent Network.
Global and diverse talents
Each Learning Journey group has consisted of between 20-25 curious and ambitious talents, coming from a broad range of countries, with wide-ranging interests, skills and diverse backgrounds.
3-week Learning Journey
Some of the key features of the Learning Journey, within our intuitive study assignments watch enter site frederick douglas essay https://masterpieceministries.org/cfo-resume-tips/ safety of viagra from india http://utahlakecommission.org/thesis/someone-write-my-essay/76/ see url essay scholarship 25 mg no prescription who owns viagra how to delete unread emails on iphone 7 all at once price of 50 mg. viagra tablets creative writing short stories journey follow link http://www.danhostel.org/papers/examples-of-kids-writing/11/ do my paper for me http://bookclubofwashington.org/books/report-writing-service/14/ write abstract scientific paper http://welcomeicarea.org/my-favourite-film-essay-in-french/ enter site popular book review ghostwriter sites for masters cialis+dapoxetine compare and contrast essay college research essay buy internet essay follow follow link about viagra gcse without coursework http://www.hemsleyandhemsley.com/viagra-magazine-ad/ finding the thesis learning architecture, were:
- Network with global talents and train intercultural understanding and emotional intelligence
- Visit global corporations and gain an insight on how they create shared value
- Learn about climate change, circular economy, human rights and the SDGs
- Discover the culture, history, opportunities and challenges of the region
- Engage with talented youth from SOS Children’s Village
- Meet up with young elite entrepreneurs passionate about changing their communities
- Learn about biodiversity, the human vs. nature conflict and explore the wildlife
We are currently innovating our current model and look forward to announcing these changes in September, 2020.