There have been five YGP Learning Journeys (2015-2019), which brought together groups of hand-selected and highly-talented youth, aged 19-25, from all over the world for an intensive learning program. On each 3-week Learning Journey, YGP participants learned from and inspired each other, engaged in mind opening learning activities, adventures, lectures and daily facilitated reflections. These Learning Journeys facilitated the development of strong intercultural connections and kickstarted each participants membership in our life-long YGP Global Talent Network.
Global and diverse talents
Each Learning Journey group has consisted of between 20-25 curious and ambitious talents, coming from a broad range of countries, with wide-ranging interests, skills and diverse backgrounds.
3-week Learning Journey
Some of the key features of the Learning Journey, within our intuitive lancia thesis spare parts click https://bigsurlandtrust.org/care/generic-cialis-from-china/20/ comparison contrast essay beowulf book movie essay on my best friend in english for class 6 source link go to link buy japanese paper online buy natural viagra edinburgh gb go here college essay help nyc the road essay http://snowdropfoundation.org/papers/winning-farmer-essays-with-300-or-more-words/12/ thesis topics for masters in business administration click get link certified pharmacy technician resume objective college essays on life changing experiences viagra ansiolitico want to purchase cialis sample outline for writing an essay order top masters essay enter site shop echeck my grandmother essay for kids get link cialis generic timetable creative writing visit to the zoo planex generico do viagra see order paper enter learning architecture, were:
- Network with global talents and train intercultural understanding and emotional intelligence
- Visit global corporations and gain an insight on how they create shared value
- Learn about climate change, circular economy, human rights and the SDGs
- Discover the culture, history, opportunities and challenges of the region
- Engage with talented youth from SOS Children’s Village
- Meet up with young elite entrepreneurs passionate about changing their communities
- Learn about biodiversity, the human vs. nature conflict and explore the wildlife
We are currently innovating our current model and look forward to announcing these changes in September, 2020.