A Global Talent Network for Life
Young Global Pioneers brings together ambitious and talented youth from around the world, to form a life-long Global Talent Network.
“I couldn’t imagine that I could do something to change the world before, but now I begin to think globally and have courage to make the world more fantastic.” – Evaluation quote by participant
paid for writing articles go to site cialis dosage for high blood pressure https://tffa.org/businessplan/essay-on-a-job-that-you-dislike/70/ pattern of writing application viagra felsenthal https://www.mitforumcambridge.org/multiple/power-of-advertising-essay/2/ case study as a research method zainal history essay introduction help college essay writing services viagra vidrgne cialis letts yelp case study pdf click here heinrich mann zola essay http://jeromechamber.com/event/mla-essay-generator/23/ using viagra with beta blockers follow site freelance essay writer go https://naturalpath.net/natural-news/viagra-in-deutschland-bestellen/100/ dissertation statistics enter see url follow url persuasive essay attention grabbers thesis proposal phd sample thesis theme login write your story online follow link https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/9670-write-a-paragraph-explaining-your-career-goals/ follow url Program of the 3-week Learning Journey
Throughout the 2019 Learning Journey, YGP provided the Global Talent Network with a variety of unique experiences and learning opportunities, all designed to ignite curiosity, a sense of responsibility, and stimulate their ability to think outside of the box.
The Learning Journey was packed with activities, lectures, and adventures to give a broad introduction to Tanzania as well as overall global trends and challenges. A few examples:
- Meeting young elite entrepreneurs passionate about changing their communities
- Workshops on SDG’s, circular economy and climate change
- Learning from Maasai women engaged in advocating women’s rights
- Leadership workshop with the Chairman of Maersk and Siemens
- Visiting both a coffee and spice farm to learn about local and global production
- Engaging with locals during a 3-day stay at SOS Children’s Village in Zanzibar
- A lecture on bio-diversity followed by exploring coral reefs and mangroves
- Insights into social entrepreneurship, globalization, global business and emotional intelligence.
The Learning Journey also included deep conversations within the group (teamwork and structured BUZZ-talks) as well as Reflection Hour every evening. The interaction between the participants was open and honest – filled with positivity – both in formal and informal situations.
Participants from diverse cultures and socioeconomic backgrounds
The 2019 YGP Global Talent Network consists of a group of 22 talents, age 19-25, selected from thousands of candidates. The participants came from 16 different countries: Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, Germany, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Nepal, Puerto Rico, Russia, Switzerland, Tanzania, Turkey, Ukraine, Vietnam, and USA. The variety in nationalities represented in the group ensures great cultural diversity, and helps to challenge preconceived notions about a given culture or nationality. Due to our scholarship model, participants from non-privileged backgrounds are also able to participate.
Partnerships for finding and shaping the next generation of leaders
This year’s Learning Journey could not have been possible without the incredible help and support from our Scholarship Partners. The 2019 Scholarship Partners are: Accenture, Carlsberg Bequest, CA, Sabanci, and Sberbank.
The Global Talent Network continues for years to come
The network established on this Learning Journey will continue for years to come through quarterly online seminars as well as other networking activities – both arranged by YGP and independently by the young talents.
Learning Journey Outcomes
We strive to perfect our Learning Journey to maximize its impact on our young talents. This year, we have received great feedback from our participants on how the Journey has impacted them. Here are a few key outcomes from the 2019 Learning Journey:
- The most diverse YGP network ever, including youth from 16 different nations and provided true diversity in both socio-economic and academic backgrounds
- In the journey evaluations all 22 participants stated that they strongly agreed that the Learning Journey had inspired them to make a difference in the world
- All participants agreed or strongly agreed that the Learning Journey challenged their traditional ways of thinking and stimulated them to be open-minded towards different cultures.
- All participants agreed or strongly agreed that they had developed an international network that they will use in their future
- All participants agreed or strongly agreed that they had an enhanced learning experience through YGPs first-hand learning
- New friendships were established across countries, cultures and backgrounds. Further, the group has developed a formal network structure to assist them in continuing to inspire and help each other.
“We are so inspired and motivated to try new things, to innovate and strive to be a part of changing the world for the better. Even though there are still many inequalities in this world, we now have the courage and optimism to change them.” – Evaluation quote by participants